mgs

Re: WTC and a LBC question?

To: tcbump@fdn.com
Subject: Re: WTC and a LBC question?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:40:47 EDT
Tom,
I Have Positive Ground on my 1957 Jaguar, and rather than redo all the wiring
etc. I bought a converter (positive to negative ground.) Theyr'e availible at
most auto parts houses, like JC whitney, I believe. And other than a buzzing
noise (not very loud) I built a box around mine covered it with sound
proofing mat'l and >presto< no audible buzz at all. I hooked an on / off
toggle switch and that was it. Flick the switch to turn on the radio or tape
or CD unit. then turn radio, etc on. Hey how come you're selling your 1980
MGB and the 1978 B parts car and how much & where are you located?
   Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 Jag. Mk.1(stock); 1977 XJ-6L w/ 350 chevy
V-8

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list