mgs

Re: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@studiolimage.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield installed, back on the road again after the
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:26:09 -0300
Max;

of course, you are right, a GT!

But my top actually is pretty tight, too....the water seems to come in
through other miniscule holes in the firewall, dash, w/s to sidelite joint,
etc. and if its raining hard enough, (it often does!) between the w/s top
rail and the header and in around the roll-up windows to top joint.

Very soggy....

Dave