mgs

Re: FREE MG!

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: FREE MG!
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:15:57 -0700 (PDT)
--- Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net> wrote:
> Free to a good home an MG 1100.
> A former club member wants out of the British car
> world and all that
> is left is an MG 1100, to give away.  I have never
> seen this car and
> he described it as rusty but complete.
> His name is Don Cloyd and his phone number is 859
> 299-0137.
> The car is located in Lexington Kentucky.

Hey, mike, whadderyupto? You're gunna take away my
status of having the cheapest POS MG on the list! ;-]

jon

=====
77 MGB "Christine" slowly, but surely healing

58 Willys CJ-3B, the Killer-B

The saddest thing in the world is watching your father turn into your son. The
hardest thing in the world is to take care of him as well as he took care of
you. Love you parents while they're still healthy. - Jon Paulsen