mgs

Re: brake flush or rebuild?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brake flush or rebuild?
From: JTPAKI@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:51:28 EST
In a message dated 2/21/00 4:54:39 PM Pacific Standard Time,
bart@cs.washington.edu writes:

> Howdy -- I am in the process of fixing up the brakes on my 74 1/2 RBB.
>  Nothing was seriously wrong, just getting ready for a long trip.  This
>  is my first time going through this process, and I have some
>  questions.

Bart

Rebuild it all now or you will be chasing it forever.  The rears will fail,
the MC will fail. blah blah blah.  Do it all and all at once.  Use the LMA
DOT 4 stuff from Castrol.  Just remember to change the brake fluid once a
year.  Dont forget the clutch MC and slave.  Those will fail as soon as you
get the brakes done.

Joe Potter