mgs

Re: Death of "Q"

To: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Death of "Q"
From: "David Hill" <davhill@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:29:53 -0000
Yes, it's a great pity that Desmond Llewelyn has been taken, especially in
such circumstances. Immortal lines like, 'Pay attention, 007' and, 'I never
joke about my work, 007' enriched the movies because they were delivered
with such conviction.

I believe that Desmond as 'Q' was the only character to be in all the Bond
movies, with Lois Maxwell (Moneypenny) in second place. Can anyone confirm
this?

David Hill/Psychomotor
Can I Telework for you? Try...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html