mgs

GT lust

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT lust
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:36:51 EST
All this talk about the B-GT is re-exciting my long-suppressed urge to get
another GT.  It seems an oxymoron, but the GT is a practical sports car.
Although the things do drip water on your accelerator foot and are hot moving
slowly in hot weather, even in hot weather they aren't too bad at road speed
with the vents open.

One of the reasons I got my 72 B was the recurring dreams I had of my GT,
RIP.  I got the roadster 'cause I wanted a flip top for a change, but now
that I have it--and it's great, to be sure--I still want a GT, gotta be with
OD, 68-72, and preferably with WW.   Anyone in the mid-Atlantic region got a
car, little or no rust, in decent shape?
I completely agree with the sentiment: Get one of each!

Jay Donoghue
72 B
66 Mustang