mgs

Re: Time to Kill

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Time to Kill
From: "Tony Woodruff" <tonyw@mailmedia.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 18:09:42 -0800
Hoping someone has run into this before....

I finished installing and tuning (following the Haynes / Bentley procedure) my
SU carbs.  This is a Weber conversion that I'm putting back to stock.

Clearly I'm doing something wrong, as the engine runs great at idle and when
revving the engine with no load, but as soon as I put a load on the engine
(i.e. driving) it sputters and has no power at all.

Is there an obvious solution to any listers?  Or do I just try the tuning
procedure again?

Thank you,

Tony W
67 MGB