mgs

Re: New Aluminum Head

To: Chris Attias <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>, MG Listserver <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New Aluminum Head
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:30:17 -0700
Check out British Motor Sports in Campbell 408-370-7174, Dave has
one sitting on his shelf (bare).  He's very likely willing to work
to match prices.  If you don't already know him, tell him I sent you.
I operate on the prinicple that if people tell my pushers, er parts dealers,
I sent them, I'm likely to get a better deal.  :)
.
As to the rimflow valves, I have a set that I bought when I was going
to be doing a new cylinder head. That project is postponed indefinitely,
I'd be willing to make a deal on them, make me an offer.

For that matter, I might even be willing to part with one of my spare
cast iron cylinder heads if threatened with enough pictures of the
appropriate dead presidents.

--
The person who dies with the most toys doesn't win. The winner is the
person that has the most fun playing with toys, whoever they belong to.