mgs

Diagnostic Question, Non-starting 77B

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Diagnostic Question, Non-starting 77B
From: "Allen Shaffer" <shaffer.2@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 13:50:01 -0400
A quick one for all you electrical system gurus...

So last night, backing out of a parking place, the 77B quit. It cranks fine,
but won't fire. I've got fuel, air and compression, and the coil's only 10
months old. I'm in the process of replacing points/condenser right now
 this is a 45D non electronic distributor...)

Anyway...here's the question....

Suddenly, the "Fasten Seat Belts" light (that has never worked) is
illuminated when I crank the car!!?? Does that tell any of you anything???

Puzzled,
Allen and Marian