mgs

Re: '73 MGB - What Color to Paint the Block?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: '73 MGB - What Color to Paint the Block?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:23:04 -0600
>The other logical option is to paint it black (like 18V engines) in order
>to disguise oil leaks...

I too would have to go with black - that way it will always look nice and
mask the grunge.

When I was in college, I painted my 65B engine red since that was the holy
color at the time. Well, it was in Nebraska, during football season, where
the University of Nebraska Cornhuskers are known as "Big Red". And although
it was a joke at the time, red actually did make for a good engine color.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT