mgs

Re: British car week

To: Simon Matthews <simon_atwork@hotmail.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British car week
From: thomas.misener@us.pwcglobal.com
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 14:49:27 -0700
simon, and all,

sounds familiar.  i live in san jose, ca and run back and forth between
there and mountain view.  maybe i've run into the same healey you have, but
i haven't seen your mga (wrong side of the bay, of course) or any other
mg's out there.  there i am, in my shamefully unwashed B (dusty, but on the
road, at least), and almost no one to wave to.

i did drive along-side a purrr-fect looking E-type this morning, but i'm
afraid the driver was a little too snooty to even look over.  the S.O.
thought he looked a little uptight too, and maybe it was just the heavy
traffic.  come to think of it, i haven't even seen the neighborhood triumph
yet this week.  hmmph.

thomas

simon wrote:

Here in Fremont (SF Bay area), I have hardly seen any other British Cars
this week. I spotted an Austin Healey earlier on and today I spotted a
brand
new S-class Jag (but I don't think that really counts). Other than that, I
have seen nothing while continuing to drive my MGA to work every day.

computer.