mgs

Re: Labor Rates-Long (Was:Re: brake and clutch pedal bushings)

To: <dresden@tiac.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Labor Rates-Long (Was:Re: brake and clutch pedal bushings)
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 22:21:18 -0700
Actually, Nevin, I didn't even assume you were suggesting anything untoward,
so all is well. As to the $100 an hour, I'm sure Ed was just joking. I know
he's good at what he does, but I can't picture even an Austin-Healey
requiring that kind of expertise..............:-)

And the $40 SU book? I'm still here after a $39.95 video, aren't I?

Lawrie