mgs

RE: Alternator light

To: "'Christian Stanton'" <cstanton@pixley.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Alternator light
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 15:27:45 +0100
Hi,

One of the possible causes I have missed up to now: sticky brushes.
Check whether these are able to move into their position in order to make
proper contact to the rotating parts. At least mine did not and I had a
similar light show.
All diodes were looking o.k. when measured with an ohm meter.

Cheers,

Hans, finalising the carpet this weekend....

'71 MGBGT