mgs

Re: More on timing

To: "Mike Lishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>, "MG List" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More on timing
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 15:46:44 -0000
Not seen any replies to this either ...

Don't know how US smog kit or manifold vacuum take-off affects things but on
a UK spec car advancing the timing will increase the speed till a misfire
causes it to start reducing again.  The onset of this misfire is used as a
marker point when tuning by vacuum gauge, the timing is set at 3/4in Hg back
from it.

PaulH.