mgs

Re: Overheating?

To: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: Re: Overheating?
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 16:44:03 -0500
I think that is normal.  Although water cooled it does use air passing through
the rad to cool the fluid and when you stop the engine heats up and when you
begin to drive again this allows air to pass through the rad (also the fan is
turning and pulling/pushing air through the rad).  The water pump is also in
operation while the engine is running.
THANKS!
MIKE R