mgs

Re: Lowering.

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Lowering.
From: Bert Palte <vortex@wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 17:20:17
At 17:26 31-12-98 EST, you wrote:

<snip>

>The rubber bushes sold now are
>basically crap (no, come on Bill, say what you mean...) and self destruct
>within a ridiculously short time.

Sooooo true. I had the same experience. They didn't last a year. The ones I
bought a year later from a Rover dealership (special order, of course) have
been under the B for about 7 years now and still last.

The V8 bushes thus seem an even more readily
>available and attractive alternative, though I hadn't heard of them
squeaking.

No, but I bought at some time a set of V8 bushes that didn't fit properly.
Same c*** quality.

Bert