mgs

Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: Hooked and replacement B fenders
From: "Murch, Paul" <murch@y-city.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 21:42:36 -0400
Kelvin,

I've read some info about ill fitting aftermarket fenders before...one
of the catalogs, but never an explination of what was the major problem.
Any information coming from your end?  I am happy with my fenders, price
not withstanding, and someday I hope to get them on the car and painted.

Thanks
Paul Murch