mgs

RE: Midget Gt

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Midget Gt
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 1998 16:01:39 -0500
Learned this while chatting with the service manager of the local Honda
(cycle) shop.

There's an outfit here in Charlotte, NC which makes a business out of
building motorcycles with Chevy 350 motors.  Among other tidbits, he said
they only have one gear, and use a footpedal-assisted clutch.  I think he
said they're known as "Boss Hogs."  I think I'd like to ride one, but only
once and for a short, straight distance.

Matt Kulka
'74 B - running on half a motorcycle engine.  Hmm.