mgs

Re: Swapping MGB axles to narrow rear track

To: "Kevin Brown" <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Swapping MGB axles to narrow rear track
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:15:36 -0000
Kevin - you have to replace the whole axle (and the handbrake cable), not
just the innards.  It is the W/W axle that is narrower and decreases the
track, usually necessary when a conversion from Rostyles to wires has been
made and you don't want to flare the arches.  As far as I am aware the same
applies to banjo and tube-type axles.

PaulH.