mgs

Re: Headlight Adjustment Calculations And Other Stuff Mostly

To: gofastmg@juno.com (Rick Morrison)
Subject: Re: Headlight Adjustment Calculations And Other Stuff Mostly
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 98 17:10:58 EST
>  Too late.
>  Left both at the place I was having the last round of Gargleblasters.
>
> Rick Morrison
> 72 MGBGT
> 74 Midget
>
> PS.  Do you guys know how confusing this thread is to the great unwashed
> who haven't a clue?
>  Course, they could all just wait for the next hyperspace bypass.
>
> On Sat, 21 Nov 1998 08:15:50 -0600 "David F. Darby" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
> writes:
> >Hey Rick,
> >
> >Don't forget your towel and your Babel fish!
> >
> >David
> >
> >----------
> >> From: Rick Morrison <gofastmg@juno.com>
> >> To: saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
> >> Cc: mgs@autox.team.net
> >> Subject: Re: Headlight Adjustment Calculations
> >> Date: Friday, 20 November, 1998 9:37 PM
> >>

> >> On Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:00:06 -0500 Bill Saidel
> ><saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>

> >snip...
> >math

> >> In that case, "So long, and thanks for all the fish"

For those of you who have no idea about this exchange, may I recommend that
you read the six novels of the trilogy by Douglas Adams, The Hitchiker's
Guide to the Galaxy, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe, Life, the
Universe and Everything, SO long and Thanks for all the fish,
Young Zaphod Plays it Safe and Mostly Harmless.
   It is.
'nuff said.