mgs

Re: Jumpstarting Positive Ground

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Jumpstarting Positive Ground
From: "Dennis Berman" <Dennis.Berman.dberman@nt.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:10:06 -0600
Hello,

   Since cars are essentially isolated, jump starting either
   positive ground or negative ground cars is possible.

   ENSURE THAT YOU CONNECT THE CABLING CORRECTLY!
   Failure to do so may result in a equipment damage
   or personal injury. (Geez, I sound like a Lawer)
   Just becareful not to make any mistakes. Check your
   connections twice.

   Good luck, and as others have said, "Safety Fast!"

Dennis Berman (Bermy)