mgs

MGB GT Questions

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: MGB GT Questions
From: Gary Davis <GDAVIS@ibr6gw80.gp.usbr.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:38:14 -0700
Greetings . . . .

I appreciate the help I've received to date regarding my purchase of a '70
GT.  I have a couple of other questions.

Does the rear seat bottom in the GT attach to the body or does it just lay
on the body?

The panels that cover the wheel well extend down toward the floor area
of the hatchback but the panels do not extend all the way to the floor.
You can see down behind the whell well.  Is there a piece missing or is
that the way its supposed to be?

Within the last month, there was a discussion concerning replacing rear
dampers with tube shocks.  Would the author (or anyone else) please
repeat the discussion of the process and the tube shocks that were
used?

Thanks - Gary Davis