mgs

Re: TC Adventures

To: lparsons@shell.monmouth.com
Subject: Re: TC Adventures
From: John Swanland <swanland@cato.wesley.vic.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 1998 14:02:55 +1100
>> with installing an electric fan on the TC for summer.
>
>Why ? I know it's hot down there in the summer, but our temperatures
>here in our summer are often close to 100 degrees F. I have driven my TC
>in stop and go traffic in these conditions for long periods and,

Don't know.  Mine has always seemed to run hot.  Had the radiator
professionally cleaned earlier this year, and the block has recently been
boiled out.  All is stock, except the head has had a fair bit shaved off it
by a PO.  That would make it run hotter, wouldn't it?  I do suspect the
radiator isn't up to scratch and have ordered a new one

thanks for the reply

John Swanland
Australia