mgs

Re: Its Running / And finally Well :)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Its Running / And finally Well :)
From: Wake@csolution.com
Date: 12 Nov 1997 20:26:22 CST
She's Alive!!!!!!!!!!
My B is finally back on the road :)  Nice drive tonight at 70 mph + at
around 4500 RPM.
It was nice to be back on the road passing the local rednecks, and
getting that "Hey, bubba, what was that thing, does it come with a gun
rack?" look.  Not to mention that, what is he doing with the top down in
the drizzle when it is only 45 or 50 degrees look.  Perfect MG weather!

To make a long story short, Bob, hit the problem right on the nose.  The
spark plug wires were crossed up.  I am not sure if Bob sent this to the
entire list, but I really thought this info would be valuable to the
other "rookie" MG people on the list so I have copied it here.  Thanks
Bob for the advice.

Glenn Wakefield
73 MG B
97 Toyota T100