mgs

Re: hand cleaner

To: Teacher122@aol.com
Subject: Re: hand cleaner
From: aurora-guy@juno.com (Eric Klos)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 20:16:44 -0500
> There's a similar brand of the "orange stuff" called, oddly enough,
>Fast
> Orange. I like it. Ultra Palmolive dishwashing detergent and a good
>nail
> brush do a good job, too.

I still like the original formula GOJO hand cleaner.  I have it in a
dispenser pump in my garage, and one in the workshop.  You can get a good
sized tub for $1 at most places around me.  Works great, even wothout
water.  I use it often when I am working on a motor, and want to clean my
hands real quick so I don't get something else greasy/dirty.  I feel it
works much better than the fast orange, even though GOJO makes fast
ornage too.  I also don't really like walking into the autoparts store
smelling like oranges :)

Eric Klos <aurora-guy@juno.com>  Harrison Twp. MI
WANTED:Datsun Z car slot cars, static models, diecasts, literature, etc.