mgs

Re: Rotary MG

To: bruset@monmouth.com
Subject: Re: Rotary MG
From: mgbob@juno.com (ROBERT G. HOWARD)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 15:28:07 EDT
 This conversion has been made on at least one first-generation Sprite.
The owner has set aside and preserved all the original machinery. The
installation is tidy; the engine and trans fit right in. Necessary
modifications included new engine mounts, larger radiator, larger disk
brakes forward and the installation of disks aft. This car is a stoplight
sleeper! It's quiet and unobtrusive, puttering around town, then he steps
on the throttle and it disappears around the bend.
  If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll get the owner's name and
phone.
Bob