mgs

Thanks guys! Boy do _I_ feel stupid

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, wkube@iadfw.net, craigw@sonic.net
Subject: Thanks guys! Boy do _I_ feel stupid
From: Bob De Weese <bearlock@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 1997 19:48:31 -0400
I never noticed that resevoir there before [face red].  I removed the
cap and stuck my little pinky into the resevior and hit bottom.

I filed it back up, pumped the peddle seveal times, and...   Good as
new.   There's probably some air in the lines now, considering how low
it got, but it shiftes into first AND reverse fine now.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'M OUTTA HERE!!!!!!

Bobby    (Gone for a ride!)   :)
77 MGB Raodster

--
                                       Bob De Weese
                             Certified Professional Locksmith

*  "The secret to effective communication is knowing what to say, *
*   how to say it, and whom to say it to."                        *