mgs

BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Wayne Kube <wk

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs@Autox.Team.Net: Non-member submission from [Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 03:53:16 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 06:34:06 -0600
     From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
     Subject: Taking a few Dan Hughes Days

I'll be out of touch for a few days - taking the family to Ruidoso, NM -
we just don't have enough snow here in north Texas - these mid 70 deg F
days, sun, few clouds are getting too hard to take, I guess.  I've
signed off the list, will resub next Wednesday.

By the way, much appreciation the way Dan takes the gentle (and
sometimes not so gentle) prodding - what a way to become (in)famous!
Dan does have a nice web site - check it out at:
http://members.aol.com/DBHMGB/MG.html

Coming soon to a computer near you:  The Official Web Site of the Texas
MG Register!  Membership info, Brit Car events in Texas and the region,
the Texas Chapter News, etc.  You'll find it at www.tmgr.org.  Don't try
it yet, the site hasn't been built yet, we just got the tmgr.org domain
registration.  I'll let the list know when it's available.

--
Keep on keepin' on!

Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net