mgs

An Enthusiast Down....update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: An Enthusiast Down....update
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 12:38:05 -0500
Yo chaps!  Dennis Trowbridge - Concours Coordinator for NAMGBR, who has been
in the hospital since before Thanksgiving, underwent a six hour heart
transplant surgery on Friday (1/3/97).  I talked with his wife, Joanne, this
morning (1/4). She tells me that Dennis is awake and alert, with no major
complications pestering him at this time. Barring any unforseen
circumstances, he may be discharged in 10 to 14 days.

My personal thanks to those of you who who took time out of your busy
schedules to send Dennis (and Joanne) a card. He told me it really made his
extended visit in Milwaukee a little more tolerable. He received cards from
across the globe, including Australia, England, Canada, and the US. Special
thanks to the members of the Chicagoland MGb Club, who made it possible for
Dennis' mother to visit him on Christmas Day.

Regards

Rick Ingram, Chairman - North American MGB Register