mgs

Hey! Where's everybody going?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey! Where's everybody going?
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 04:07:44 -0700
I just thought I'd try and find out who's going to be at some of the
events I'll be at soon.
Who's going to?:
MG Car day 7/28 in Brookline Ma., Museum of transportation

Almost Downeast Lobsterbake II, New England MGCC event in cooperation
with The MG T-Party in Eliot, Maine 8/4

Vanderbuilt Invitational Concours, MGCC Long Island Centre event,
Centerport, New York 8/25

For more info on any of these and aprox. 30 other N.E. USA (from
Maryland to Nova Scotia, Canada) events for the British Car enthusiast
go to web site at : http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html

It's time to drive and maintain these cars. try not to get into
unnessessary cosmetic stuff now. that's for the colder weather. Hope to
see some of you on the road. Safety Fast, David Deutsch