Re: [Mgb-v8] OFF TOPIC - COMPUTERS

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>, "mgb-v8@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Mgb-v8] OFF TOPIC - COMPUTERS
From: "Ficalora, Robert" <robert.ficalora@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 13:53:08 +0000
I might be wrong, but I don't think it matters.  In both cases they're just
shortcuts to where the programs are stored on your PC -- they'll only consume
system resources when you execute them.  The things you have set up to start
every time you start your PC -- things that show up in the bottom right
"system tray" are programs that are running in the background so those do
consume resources.