RE: Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mg-mgb@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: RE: Head-on collision NOT for the faint hearted
From: James Bown <jaguarsandrail@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:23:01 -0700
I replied to Paul previously but now I would like to reply to all.
I am glad Paul sent these pictures out to us.
They are very shocking indeed.
But pictures of smashed cars alone are often not enough to get the point
across.
My teenage drivers may now be traumatized for life.
My point being that they seem to have finally gotten the point of why it is
not a good idea to drive like idiots.
But I agree that most of us could have done without looking.
But you can't say that we were not warned.
Jim Bown
Salt Lake City> From: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk> To: MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com;
mgb-v8@autox.team.net; mgs@autox.team.net> Subject: Head-on collision NOT for
the faint hearted> Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:23:35 +0000> > Seriously, these
images are shocking, but show the risks we run every time > we drive. If you
have been trying to get a loved one - or yourself - to > slow down, then maybe
you should take a look.