Re: Temp sensor position

To: <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Temp sensor position
From: "Carl Floyd" <cmfloyd@chartertn.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 09:41:24 -0500
I sent this a few days ago, but it didn't go thru.

--------------------------------

Barrie,

As you saw at the British V8 Meet in Townsend this year, my car has a Glenn
Towery driven fan. The stock twin fans are used for auxillary backup. I
wired the stock twin pusher fans to an adjustable thermostat. I pushed the
sender up the top radiator hose about halfway to the engine thermostat
housing. The engine thermostat is a Robertshaw with a bypass hole in it. My
car has never overheated even at the slooow Hardees drive-thru when it was
90+ degrees.

http://www.britishv8.org/MG/CarlFloyd.htm

Carl