Re: OFF TOPIC- Eudora

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC- Eudora
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:31:20 -0500
Cc: MG list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
On Oct 12, 2006, at 3:38 PM, Barrie Robinson wrote:

I have a gif file, which I got off an email, and it moves.  I have
inserted into email but it does not move (tested to myself)   How do
I 'insert' it so it moves for the recipient?

Well, if you attached the file, Eudora shouldn't change it. Maybe
Eudora just can't display animated gifs. After sending it to yourself,
save it and look at it in Firefox, or whatever your browser is. See if
it moves again.