Re: MGB-V8 Weight

To: g_wakefield@yahoo.com, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB-V8 Weight
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 08:50:24 EST
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Glenn,
Can't you just go and get the car weighed?  I'm sure there is someplace near
you with a scale that would probably do it for free.  (There is a scrap metal
yard near my home - for example...)  Check the yellow pages - or the internet.
 I guess a place that sells soil or stone by the pound should have a scale
too.

Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 12/30/2005 8:11:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,