January V8 Newsletter

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: January V8 Newsletter
From: James Jewell <m1garand@speakeasy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:32:11 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
All,
It's time to get your articles submitted to me for the January issue. If you have something to contribute this time, please try to get it in to me in the next two weeks. I don't have very much material yet.
For those of you who have contacted me about back issues: I've finished my house last night, I got my diploma yesterday, and my parents leave on Wednesday morning, so after that, I have 5 days of vacation to take care of my earlier transgressions.
Merry X-mas, and Happy Chanukah, and may we have a peaceful new year!
James Jewell

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.