Re: Silly questions

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Silly questions
From: Larry Hoy <forumaccount@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 16:05:38 -0600
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Rick, I don't know if my air cleaner is a 2" or not, I do believe it
is 14".  My notes indicate mine is a Fram CA 3371 which fits a FORD
MUSTANG II GHIA, 1975, 5.0L 302 cid V8 2BBL.  I do remember the first
time around I sat at the parts counter with a parts book and looked at
specs until I found the right fit.

Larry Hoy