Rear Ends

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Ends
From: Glenn <g_wakefield@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:27:29 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
I've decided to finally to bite the bullet and replace
the stock rear-end which is starting to develop a
decent amount of slop.

Does anyone have something for sale that is ready to
go bolt?

I'm looking for something that is 52" to 53" (stock to
+1") wide, with around 3.08 gears.  Already configured
for 4x4.5 bolt pattern, with correct leaf spring
mounts, brakes, etc, etc.

I know there are lots of options for narrowing, junk
yard searches etc., but I'm working too much and don't
want to be bothered.

I wanted to check to see if someone had something for
sale before I called Dan L, and had him send me an
S-10 rear.

Thanks,

Glenn