New Rover 4.0 short blocks for sale

To: "Mgbv8 List (E-mail)" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: New Rover 4.0 short blocks for sale
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:19:38 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hello list. We have acquired a few NEW Rover 4.0 short blocks. These consist of block, rods, pistons and crankshaft. The short block is assembled and cam bearings are installed. These are the cross bolted main bearing blocks. They are new and have a 1 year parts warranty. A new engine for less than the price of a rebuild. Price is $1200 fob our parking lot. We can arrange relatively inexpensive truck freight. We have very few of these so if you want one, please order now. Click the attached links for short block pictures. Thank you, Ted

Links to Pictures:
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/images/v81.JPG
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com/images/v82.JPG

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net

///
/// mgb-v8@autox.team.net mailing list
/// Send admin requests to majordomo@autox.team.net
/// Send list postings to mgb-v8@autox.team.net
/// Edit your replies! If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.