Traction Bars

To: "v8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traction Bars
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 05:50:17 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
In reference to the short discussion that we had about traction bars the
other day, I pulled the V-link bars out of my V8 today and found that when
driving the turn in was much less crisp then with them installed.  They are
just rod ends with no rubber bushings, there may have been a slight
reduction in vibration without them installed but nothing that I could be
sure of.  Take it for what it is worth.

On another note I have two days, about 150 miles, of trouble free driving on
the V8, hopefully that is a trend that will continue.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram