RE: BGT-V8 Race Success

To: "'Deikis, John'" <John.Deikis@med.va.gov>, "'MGB-V8@autox.team.net'" <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: BGT-V8 Race Success
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:23:12 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
John:

Definitely worth posting.  A heck of a driver, and a heck of a car.  I spent
some time crawling over and under the car on Saturday.  There were a lot of
things to learn from it.  The ex-factory rally quad 45DCOE weber setup was
pretty amazing.

I guess Jerry cut his teeth in the UK B, C, V8 race series so knew the car
very well, which was evident from his drive in the rain on Saturday.

Kelvin.