RE: Porsche 944 5-lug hubs.

To: "'James J.'" <m1garand@speakeasy.net>, MGB-V8 <MGB-V8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Porsche 944 5-lug hubs.
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 10:53:39 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
There is a MGB V8 in the Canyonlands above LA running 944 hubs, brakes and
wheels.  Pretty stunning the last time I saw it.  The car was built by Arnie
Verbiesen, but I don't have any current contact information.  He used a
Jaguar XK120 rearend, just because he had it.  The car is burgundy with an
RV8 hood and much modified front and rear valences.

Arnie worked in the movie fabrication industry, so was very difficult to get
ahold of.

Kelvin.