RE: Rear shocks?

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rear shocks?
From: Simon Green <sgreen@eurobell.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:25:28 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Hi
The problem I have always had with lever shocks is the quality of the recon
ones.
If you can get good recon or new they work well. The other problem with them
is how long they last.
If you are looking for improved handling the springs are going to make the
big difference.
The MG owns club now do one piece leaf springs that are very good.

Simon