Re: Fun to watch honda.co.uk Commercial

To: "Jim Miller" <v8mgb@yahoo.com>, "MGBV8" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fun to watch honda.co.uk Commercial
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:29:35 +0100
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Being shown in the UK at the moment, but the voice-over sounds American to
me.  Reputedly genuine albeit filmed in several takes and stitched together,
the only 'trickery' is said to be weighting the tyres so they roll uphill.
There is another version where the only difference I have noticed is where
the car is on a trailer which tips forward to roll the car off.