Selling my BGT/V8

To: mgb-V8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Selling my BGT/V8
From: Ron Howard <DigiFX@coastalnet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 14:20:05 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Greetings all...as I didn't hear any discouraging words, I would like to
announce to this group the sale of my 1974 MGB-GT/ BuickV8 car. I realize
that most on this list are building their own, but hey, tell your friends...
An outstanding little car, but circumstances force me to sell ...I'm trying
to retire, got too many toys, too much stuff. Also my recent speeding ticket
and 55th birthday are telling me to slow down.....Check out this site I've
made to try to show the car....comments and suggestions always welcome:

http://www2.coastalnet.com/~d2u7n5mh/74MGBGT_V8

Someone out there needs this worse than me. This car was written up, and
another article I wrote, in Vol. 1, Issue 3 of the MGB/V8 Newsletter.
Octagonally.....ron howard