Re: V8 Driveshafts

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>, "MG V8 List" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V8 Driveshafts
From: "Larry E" <Larry@embreyfamily.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 07:55:07 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
DOH!  I hate it when I forget things like that.  Is probably why I have
resorted to having lists for everything I do.  Is also why my progress pages
are so wordy, I am using them as my diary so I don't forget what I have
done.

I have my new 2.5" driveshaft and it fit perfectly.  I was NOT pleased to
say the least when I found out that the 3" would not work, especially after
I dropped $200 to have it made up.  My V8 is finally getting very close to
being done.  with any luck it should be running in the next week or two.  I
just need to solev my clutch system problems and she will be ready for road
test.  I hope to run in the cam late this week and have the engine all ready
to go when my new fuel pump lands later this week.

Larry