RE: oil pressure

To: "'james'" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>, "'v8'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: oil pressure
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 07:08:53 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
James, remember the image I sent you that showed the distributor firing
order?  It shows the rotation too.  I just looked at it again ....
Clockwise.

The stock B runs counter clockwise.

I shoulda looked last night when you called.

I will be interested in any comments on the position/placement of the
oil pump gears.

Larry