FW: Newsletter is now online!

To: "mgbv8 list" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Newsletter is now online!
From: "Jim Stuart" <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 00:06:27 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Stuart [mailto:jimbb88@erols.com]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 11:26 PM
To: DANMAS@aol.com
Cc: mbg-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Newsletter is now online!

Dan-

Very nice issue. I do find fault with one item in your editorial, as I did
e-mail you that the first issue was a very good one.

I admire & respect your efforts to get this issue out under the adversity of
no help from Don R, & no cooperation in even giving you a list of
subscribers. I think the electronic version is an excellent solution, though
I do prefer the printed paper. Can't argue with the difference in cost
though, so maybe the print version should be reserved for the computer
challenged. Off the internet, color pictures are possible, which would be
nice, especially for the "How it was done" articles.

Are we reaching for new ground?

To whoever assisted- if anyone did-, thanks for the file format. Download
was reasonably fast, & I got a good printout on my end. Realplayer did its
job quite well, especially for a freeware version.

I have some tips, article ideas I will pass along for future issues.

Again, many thanks-

Jim Stuart