Re: Windscreen wiper motors

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrier@bconnex.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen wiper motors
From: "David N Waldmann" <david@vermonthardwoods.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:10:56 -0500
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Barrie;

The following is from the welcome message when you join a list a team.net:

=========>>>>>>>>>BEGIN QUOTE<<<<<<<<<==========
Given the current state of technology it is not improbable that one of those
links will exhibit some sort of problem.  When you post a message, you may
get
back error messages.  This DOES NOT mean you need to resend it.  What it
does
mean is that everybody got it except for maybe one or two folks.  Don't
repost
things unless you are absolutely, positively sure it did not reach anyone on
the list.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari