Re: messages

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: messages
From: Gerry Reis <gerryreis@altavista.com>
Date: 5 Oct 2001 07:06:13 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Jim,
I sandbag this bulletinboard all the time, but I can't help notice the flaw in
the logic of this note. I was wondering who you expected to read this? It is
kind of like saying "If you can't hear me put your hand up!"
By the way, your notes are getting through. :-)

Please keep sharing your knowledge, I have learned a lot from you.
Thanks
Gerry
(76 MGBV8 project in progress)

http://www.shopping.altavista.com